VEVOR Bar Clamps for Woodworking F Clamp 2-Pack 36″ Clamp/Spreader 600 lbs Load 2-Pack 50″ Parallel Clamp Set 1100 lbs Load
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
$33.00 – $136.00 (-58%)
VEVOR Bar Clamps for Woodworking
The wood clamps for woodworking are made of premium materials, ensuring long-lasting durability and reliable quality. The sturdy structure provides security during use.
The 36-inch jaw opening of the bar clamps is designed to accommodate most standard-sized woods, providing users with more adjustment space during operation and ensuring precise positioning during the processing.
Tackle any woodworking task with ease, thanks to the sturdy 600lbs clamping force. Our wood clamps can effortlessly secure to cut, join, and install wood products like tables, chairs, cabinets, and even steel materials.
The operation is easy. Simply screw it to lock it. Unscrew, squeeze the braking lever and slide to unlock. This design allows for quick and secure removal of the workpiece, ensuring efficient and time-saving processing.
Our woodworking clamps features an extended rod to meet the operating range requirements of different thicknesses. You can use it in more scenarios, increasing the frequency of use.
Features & Details
- High-quality Materials: The jaws of our bar clamps is made of cast iron, sturdy and not easy to deform. The slide bar is constructed from 45# carbon structural steel, ensuring long-lasting and crack-resistant performance.
- 36-inch Large Jaw Opening: Our bar clamps for woodworking are perfect for most standard-sized woods. The 36-inch length provides users with more adjustment space during operation, resulting in precise positioning of the workpiece.
- 600lbs Load Limit: These wood clamps for woodworking can easily handle various daily processing and assembly tasks, securely fixing to cut, join, and install wood, wood products (such as tables, chairs, cabinets), and steel materials.
- Simple and Easy to Use: With a clear and detailed user manual, our F clamps allow for effortless operation throughout the process, making the processing efficient and time-saving.
- Extened Rod: The extended rod design of our woodworking clamps can meet the operating range requirements of different thicknesses. You can use it in more scenarios, increasing the frequency of use.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.